Thursday, July 15, 2010

Woke up late today, around 1something. Feeling damn tired. My body like is like killing me can't even stand properly.
Hmm,,, wanted to go out for lunch but i hardly can walk, so decided not to go out and stay in the room, alone. Well, yeah my roommate went back to her hometown, studying in some private college i guess. I'm happy knowing she'll have to move out but at times i need someone to talk with. I'm afraid of sleeping alone at night with the empty bed next to me. I'm afraid of offing lights during night time b4 i go to bed. I MISS HOME. I MISS MY ROOM. PLEASE :(


Since i've been keeping this inside for a very long time, maybe its about to express my thoughts and feelings.
Sometimes i really feel like quiting everything. I don't like the surroundings here. I can tell you, i don't like whatever i've done here so far.
Sometimes i treat ppl good but eventually they think i'm doing it just hoping for good treats back in return. Sometimes i'm over good they can easily make fun of me, i ain't any laughing stock okay. I don't feel like continue telling this again. I JUST DON'T LIKE IT.


Currently listening to this song, By Chance , J.R.A
will post it out later alright.
CAOO


No comments:

My Blog List