Thursday, July 15, 2010

TA - DAAAA !

Since after years ago, i finally updated my blog. I almost forgotten on how to edit it again, so i kept on trying clicking this and that and TA - DAAA i'm done, hees. Listening to bunga-bunga cinta by misha omar reminds me of those day used to go kbox with friends to sing this song. And and and, this song make me remind of someone. HE used to sing with me this song, looking into his eyes make my heart melt. Sigh, since after yearsssss had past, i actually had give up on him already. Sometimes, yes, miss him. But... haha, no no, never gonna be with you again since after so many bad memories left over towards me.


ONLINING WHILE LISTENING TO SONGS MAKES ME FEEL GOOD.
Slept the whole day today. Never go to economy class(lecture) and english class. Not feeling good, don't even feel like moving. I miss my own room, bed, and air-cond PLEASE :( got no idea what to do now except for blogging and searching for newwie songs.



I don't know if i deserve to be like this. I don't know why god treating me like this way now.
What actually i've done in until i have to be like this? I don't feel good and honestly i'm very easy to get emotional. I don't wanna be like this,
i have to go through with my life, studies, ETC! Sometimes i feel like quiting everything and sleep forever. Okay, i need fag desperately now, going out in a while to get some fresh air rather than facing my hostel's room wall for nothing and its killing me with boredom.

GOODNIGHT FELLOWS, CAOOO <3

No comments:

My Blog List