Saturday, July 17, 2010

LOVELY DAY, SATURDAY HOMIE

Stay at home today. Woke up late, as usual around 1something. Texted zyra and jojo asked them out for movie.
Too bad. Both not free, Zrya went sitiawan to visit her aunt who's sick. Jojo pulak went travelling.
So, screw the movie. went back to sleep. Officially woke up around 2.

Did nothing much at home, watched movie, online and stuff.
Dad went out, as usual, he'll not be at home every saturday and sunday afternoon and come back during evening time.

Sue may said she wanna treat us dinner today. LOL
So we decided to eat claypot chicken rice somewhere in bercham.
Spend roughly rm30+, ordered 1 big and 1 small pot, and few side dishes. YUMMY.
Dad kinda drunk, made those funny jokes made us go LAUGH OUT LOUD - please dad, we're in the public lor-
HAHHAHA who cares, as long as we're all laughing like nobody's business, 1big family ppl wouldn't care instead of laughing together with us :)

Supposed to capture mum and dad laughing but x jadi. Camera cacat. CSL phone ma. Cheap phone ma =.=
Heh, gonna upload some pictures here soon alright. Wait till i get back to kampar first :)

Mum and sist went tesco to buy .... I don't know really know what they wanna buy.
okay, screw it.
I failed my marketing paper. So far, dad and mum didn't know about this. Plan to tell them after my make good test, next friday.
Shit, i realized that i gotta study from chapter 2-5. WTF right.
shitty me.
HAVE TO STUDY!
AND I DECIDE TO STUDY TMR. IT'S A MUST !!!!!! :)
Church tomorrow. They actually gave me this questions and i have to answer them by tomorrow. Here are the questions :

  1. Where do I come from ?
  2. Where have I been ?
  3. What is happening in my life ?
  4. What is happening to my life ?
  5. Where do I go from here ?

No comments:

My Blog List