Friday, July 16, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME !!!!
Came back from kampar in the evening. Mum fetched all the way from ipoh to kampar, then kampar back to ipoh again. It's a tiring day.
Reached home around 6.30, had dinner with dad and mum. Dad cooked his delicious chicken curry. Whacked everything, LOL
Had nice shower. Went onlining after that. Suddenly my stomach don't feel good. My menstrual pain was killing me. I feel like dying at the moment.
Lying on bed rolling from left to right. Rolled again from top to bottom of my bed. Rolled and rolled. Took medicine and it only can cure the painness for after 1 hour plus. WTH.

Friends texted and asked where am i. Supposed to go out but not feeling well so couldn't make it. Sorry guys, maybe some other time.
Looking forward to go fo the HILLSONG held in Syuen Hotel, Ipoh this coming up august 11. Can't wait to go PLEASE !!!!


Feels damnnnnnnnnnnnn good at home seriously. Miss my room, miss my bed, my booster, my puppy, my FAMILY.
Okay i'm done for now. Not gonna post any long blog so far.

Listening to love the way you lie by eminem ft rihanna.
CAOO .

No comments:

My Blog List